Re: [IP] 48 basal rates

I think most people are missing the reason for having all these possible
basal rates.  If the day is broken up into 48 half increments, any
changes can be made on the half hour, rather than the hour.  I can see
where a rate would want to be moved up, or down, at different times,
6:30 instead of 7:00 or 6:00.  Although I use only 3 basic rates, I have
found that it works better if I move up or down in increments rather
than suddenly.  While my rate must be .8 for my dawn phenomenon it must
drop to .2 for the afternoon.  I would have a hard time figuring when to
drop that much and would rather drop gradually.  My rates are .6, .7,
.8, .6, .4, .2, .4, .6, with multiple hours for .8, .2, .6.  With more
rates available than the 24 hours, I would probably fine tune even more

I would use 48, just as I do use the 24 on my D.  YMMV (of course)

Jack Granowski
It is profitable, if one is wise,
to appear foolish
 - euripides