Re: [IP] basal tests

>  I've been pumping 5 weeks, did some basal tests early on, but when
>  do
> you know you really need to do them? I've heard to do them once a
> month.
Wait until you are back in school and on a regular schedule. You
basals will vary quite a bit just from irregular eating and sleeping
patterns of summer. Once your basals are established, minor
adjustments from time to time will be adequate for months at a time.
When you see a pattern of lows or highs, you can tweak 0.1 and
usually fix things. Anything more severe than that requires profiling