[IP] basal tests

 I've been pumping 5 weeks, did some basal tests early on, but when do
you know you really need to do them? I've heard to do them once a
month. Personally I enjoy my food:-) and I still know mine are screwy
b/c of getting back from camp, I'm still lowering them, and the night
hasn't been consistent yet, last night I was 185 at 3am, then 272 at
7am, I'm *hoping* that it was a site problem, it went down with a new
site, but my rates are still a little higher than they had been.
 I ordered that carb counting book from MM yesterday, I hope it's

Do You Yahoo!?