re:[IP] number of blood sugar tests each day?

Be careful, you may run out of strips and insurance will not send more.
Have your dr rewrite the rx for more than you will need.  Alex rx is
written for 10/day, although most of the time he uses 6-8.

I think the insurance company screws themselves here because if they
would just let us keep reorder based upon need instead of a written
number we would be ordering less strips from them but we must keep
ourselves covered.