[IP] evening highs?

I have been on the MM since July 8th.  I run the tubing under my nightshirt
and clip it on at the neckline.  I use the silhouette 23 inch infusion set.
There is no way I could reach the night stand.  I am still getting up at 3:00
am to test my bs and I could see me forgetting I left it on the nightstand
and getting up quickly to shut off the alarm.  I wouldn't want to have it
fall and pull on the site.