Re: [IP] Re: Hi, Doreen:

In a message dated 8/2/99 9:29:00 PM EST, email @ redacted writes:

<< Hi & welcome Doreen:  Looks like we have something in common.  I am 43,
 and have had diabetes for 38 years.  I have 2 sons - the 20 yr. old is not
 diabetic, but the 18 yr. old was dx when he was 11.  I started on my pump
 about 4 months ago and am very happy with it.  Am trying to encourage Adam
 give it a try. >>
  Thanks but if you're talking to me ,I've been here for about 8 months. I'm
just a lurker usually. Both of my kids have diabetes but I don't. They are
both on insulin pumps. I hope your Adam will give pumping a try, too !!
Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers