Re: [IP] and sils

> Alex will be using softsets to begin with, although after hearing so
> much good about the sils he said he wished they had an inserter, maybe
> he will become brave enough to try a sil after he is more comfortable
> with the insertion procedure.

That's pretty weird. I just started pumping last Wednesday and I won't
touch that softserter. It's down right frightening what that thing does
with such a large needle. I'd much rather go it alone, at least I can ease
up if it starts hurting.

I tried the softsets, I'm too thin. I've been using the sils (on my third
site now) and things are going better.