[IP] Subject Lines

Could you please watch your subject lines so that they mean
something to the reader?  I see a lot of long threads that
have long ago changed subject but nobody has changed the
subject line.  Another problem is the people who get the
digest and leave the subject line reading "IP digest vol.
0, #000 (or something like that).  That doesn't give me a
clue about what I'm going to be looking at either.

I will get off my soapbox now.

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *
*        Fax: (530) 380-8851        *