Re: [IP] Re:

Amy, I live in CA in the Bay Area. And yes I need a roomate or other who
cares about my health. My daughter's mother was such a @#$%^.

Last night I was having some severe chest pains and asked her to take me to
the hospital. She got mad, kick me out the door and slammed it in my face. I
was pissed because I had to drive myself to the hospital. After some tests
and x-rays...they found out I had pneomonia. Well, the hospital gave me some
pain meds that knock me completly out and they didn't want me to drive. Well
in my medical records,she is down as the contact, so they called her and she
picked me up from the ER. When I awoke in the morning she told me how mad
she was that she got a call.

What I can't figure out is, how did I spend 10 years of my life with this

Anybody got a room for rent or a in-law cottage. I'll take it no matter what
it looks like!