Re: [IP] What Color is Your Pump?

Well, I was not going to reply to this thread, but since it seems to be an
on going thing, espcially with you Blue's lovers, I finally decided to put
in my choice. I choose the charcol one, as it matches all the other
utilities on my belt (pager, cell phone, and palmpilot).

Most people say I look like a cop, but then again I spent 3 years in law
enforcement, until I decided to find a more secure, less hostile job in
computers. What a career change that was!

kay, so now you all know my choice and why. So let's tally this up.

Blue = Way to many
Black = Not enough yet
White = None