Re: [IP] correlation between HbA1C and average BG

> formula.  I'm not even sure where it comes from, but it is at best an

A1c to average bg formulas (there are 2) come from DCCT data.  The more
commonly used formula has impossible bgs on both ends of the scales.
Neither formula takes into account the fact that lab-normal A1cs vary a
lot (about 2 for many labs) while non-diabetec bgs don't.  I know my
average bg is higher than my A1c would indicate.