Re: [IP] Lethal Lancets

If this were my kid, I would be putting up one big stink and fight. I don't
care what they say, my kids health comes first and if you don't like it then
I'll see you in court! Expell a child because he/she has to do something
that a doctor orders and is a medical neccesatity. This subject really
angers me and something should be changed about this. It's not the kids
fault and then you want to punish them more, because they are doing what
they are suppose to....there needs to be a law in education for this!