[IP] What Color is Your Pump?

Susan asked us so-called "adults..."

> Do very many of you choose the BLUE pumps for yourself --
> or do you mainly leave them for the kids.  I kind of like
> the blue, myself (but I am 47 years old, too).

phooey on bluey!!!  i wear black almost all the time, so black was my choice
without question!!!  LOL =

However, whether it was purple, yellow or silver wiht pink pola dots, I will
trade in my screen jumping, lint-filled, faint beeping MNMD 507 for
injections when you peel this little sucker from my cold dead hands!

Seriously though, get the blue one and a black leather case...then when the
moment to be wild seizes you, you can take it out of the case and be colorful!