Re: [IP] Insulin Approved (finally)

> Michael,
> I was talking to my daughter's D team today about the Velsolin.
> They have not used that on anyone with a pump. Do you, or does
> anyone, have any sites were I might find some articles on this???  I
> would love to take them to the team next week for our quarterly
> appointment.

Velosulin is the only insulin that has actually been approved
(recently) by the FDA for use in pumps. I don't know where you live,
but Dr. Joe

     website http://www.diabeteswell.com/home.htm
     bio http://www.diabeteswell.com/jjpbio.htm
     email mailto:email @ redacted

published that fact in his newsletter this week.
He's on our medical board and a very nice guy. He does answer all his
e-mail so ask him.