Re: [IP] can we go any lower on a basal?????

In a message dated 8/2/99 12:18:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< .or go to a 1:30 or
 1:35 carb ratio.
 is any kid out there  on a 0.1 basal for any time of day? >>

Stephen is 12 and weighs 100lb.  He has a 0.1 or 0.2 basal for active times.
His normal insulin to carb ratio is 1:30.  His bedtime snack ratio (if he
eats one) is eat the 1st 30 grams Without bolusing, then 1:30 for any amount
above 30 grams.
I guess what I'm saying is, don't worry what other people are doing, do what
is logical for your daughter.