[IP] kids at camp

Dear Barb,

I know EXACTLY how you feel!!! I was at that lonely place last week! Kevin
did great at camp ! I worried about all the same things too! It is funny to
hear you! I wondered if he was high if they would OVER correct him, or low if
they would let him treat like we do at home...and turn off (suspend) the pump
at the right times....I know it is SO hard to walk away and let them take
care of her! (know one does it like Mommy!) Believe me, by Wednesday you will
feel better about it. Call tomorrow, and ask how she is doing. That's what
made me feel 100% better right away. Knowing he got thru 1 day with no
problems.  This was Kevins first time at camp and only 2 months on the pump.

Try to enjoy your mini "vacation" and RELAX.

Everyone told me this lastweek, and it helped  a little! LOL.  But it is
true, she is in the best of hands!

Take care,

Mom of Kevin, dx 12/98
pumping since 5/99