RE: [IP] correlation between HbA1C and average BG

Interesting, I have the opposite, i.e., my lowest BGs and  SD in the
morning and worst by far before bed.  Never seem to figure all that protein
right.  I think an A1C below 6.0 is probably too hard and maybe even too
dangerous.   I don't think it is worth us pumpers trying to get a better
formula.  I'm not even sure where it comes from, but it is at best an
approximation for those "bad" diabetics.  BG highs are about 8 times more
heaviliy weighted than lows in determining the A1C, so the meaning of the
BG average itself is not totally clear.