Re: [IP] camps.... (warning: rant alert!)

Wayne  - Camp Nyda has been closed as a diabetic camp for over 10 years -
they are now another type of camp.  I went when I was 11 - 16, the summers of
1976 or 1977 to 1981 or so.  I was there with my girlfriend Tammy (same
years) and when Al Passey was the director.  Does any of this ring a bell?
Write back and tell me - I don't speak to anyone from camp anymore except for
my friend Tammy.