Re: [IP] What Color is Your Pump?(MM)

When I got my pump I told the CDE that I wanted Clear, and she looked at me
like I was nuts.  I had a clear pager and I thought it looked neat, why not a
pump?  Goes with any color LOL!  So why does Mini Med not make a clear one
darn it?  I was not aware that Disetronic made a clear one.  MM needs to get
off the side lines and jump in the game, and add new colors for those beyond
Blue, Black, and Off White!