Re: [IP] Wasting Humalog

Annelies, I'm not clear why you think you can' t just disconnect the
catheter, put a new one in, and reconnect the pump?   It is not necessary
to do everything a doctor tells you, especially one who doesn't wear a pump

<I am sorry but I dion't understand how you can change sites without
<changing the tubing.
<I use minimed 506 and the I can not change sites without changing the
<tubing. My doctor also told me to change the cartridge every time.
<What are you using?
<Thanks Annelies