Re: [IP] camps.... (warning: rant alert!)

Jen, when did you go to camp NYDA?  Haven't found many alumni of that camp
on this list.   I was there too for many years, and also worked a few as a
counselor.  I fully agree that it was a terffic experience.  When did they
close it down?  Must have been some years ago.

<Kelly - I went to Camp NYDA upstate NY for 5 years - now closed.  It was the
<best experience ever - to meet hundreds of others (girls and boys) who were
<in the same boat as I was.  I wouldn't chnage those summers for the world!