Re: [IP] Lethal Lancets

   Ok - time to interject some humor in this NOT SO FUNNY issue. After a
graffiti incident at one of our local suburban high schools, the moronic
principal actually got on the intercom & said "henceforth there would be no
markers allowed in school & anyone found carrying a magic marker would have
that contraband confiscated!"...My friend who teachers there said it was hard
to distinguish where the uproarious laughter was coming from - the students
or the faculty!!!"...So much for administrative pearls of wisdom!

Regards, Renee ( Melissa's mom)