Re: [IP] Lethal Lancets

In a message dated 8/1/99 9:55:29 PM EST, email @ redacted writes:

<< Wow. I think that is really harsh. I understand why they do it, but still.

 what happens if someone has a low blood sugar?  They have to make it to the
 nurse to test?  --gianna  (but thanks for the war >>
Yes they can ask for someone else to walk with them but they must go to the
nurses office. If they collapse or seize the nurse will come to them with a
wheelchair and bring them down to her office. Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers