Re: [IP] What Color is Your Pump?

Kathleen,

I like your viewpoint.  I hadn't thought of it, but I like
lots of blue too -- In fact I just bought a blue Toyota
Camry in May (anybody want to make the payments for me?).
I have a lot of blue clothes, too.  If we were allowed to
paint or wallpaper our apartments I would probably do that
in shades of blue, also.

Thanks for your reply.

8^)

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> In a message dated 7/31/99 5:40:29 AM Pacific Daylight
> Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
>
> <<  To the adults out there:
>  >
>  > Do very many of you choose the BLUE pumps for yourself
> --
>  > or do you mainly leave them for the kids.  I kind of
> like
>  > the blue, myself (but I am 47 years old, too).
>
>  Well, I just got my blue pump in March and I'm now 49.
> Guess it's OK
>  for you to do so too! Why not, everything else cmes in
> "designer
>  colors", why not enjoy t if that's what you want?
>
>  > If you don't like the blue pumps, what color do you
> prefer?
>  >  I think my decision is getting down to this now.
>
>  I've always been partial to blue anyway, think it
> relates to
>  the old testing methods I used in the '50s......
>   >>
> Blue pump here and I am 34.  Blue is my favorite color.
> Blue car, blue
> house, blue carpeting, most of my wardrobe is blue so a
> blue pump kind of
> seemed mandatory.  When I told everyone my choices those
> who know me knew
> exactly which one I would be getting.
>
> Kathleen

===