[IP] Looking for someone in TX

Hi all

Just talked with a person i once worked with and found out that here niece
was just Dx'd about 1 year ago and was wondering if their is some one in
here area that may be able to talk with the family/her if she is interested
in pumping..  I told the person i worked with to send her a message about
the group so we may see her here also.   She live in a small town in TX
called Centerpoint  or something like that  it is between Kerrville and San

Thanx all

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted