Re: [IP] back from camp too

Yeah for Kevin!!! Sounds like he handled himself very well Robin -- maybe a
little better than you?? <vbg> I'm sure it also boosted his self-esteem,
being able to be in so much control of his d and being so successful at it.
You should be very proud of him, as I'm sure you are. And you deserve a great
big pat on the back too -- he wouldn't be where he is today if you weren't
there supporting him!! Job well done!! Now, be honest, did you cry when you
picked him up? <g>