[IP] afternoon naptime dawn effects (revised)

We are newbies and need help. My daughter Eve sometime will take an
afternoon nap when she has been up too  late the night before. When she
falls asleep it's just in a chair some where, so we don't know when to test
her blood before she falls asleep.We don't know if she is high before she
falls asleep or her bgs rise when she is asleep. Can anyone help us?

We only take Eve's bgs after she wakes up to find them at 250-350 I would
like to know is this a dawn effect or what? Or what could be causing the
rise in blood sugars.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
DXed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99