[IP] Sore red sites

I need help with a recent problem I have been having.  For some reason just
in the last 3 site changes (which are on my sides, using Sils) after
bolusing for a meal I get a red area just outside of where the tape is.  It
also starts to hurt just after the bolus starts delivering insulin.  I've
had to change my sites after a day because it would get so red.  My bg's
have been fine despite this problem.  Any advice would be greatly

Pumping 4 months.
pregnant 32 weeks