Re: [IP] transplant

email @ redacted writes:

<<  I would
 approach this believing very strongly that I would be among the 80%, but
 is how I approach everything.  I believe that things will work out in my
 favor. I would not consider this if my children were young.  When my
 graduates from high school in 3 years, I want to do this for me.  ellen >>
I can see that Ellen.  The one thing that I looked at when I read the account
of the writer of Showdown with Diabetes is that she had no children and no
one to depend on her.  With two healthy children, one disabled child and a
husband working two jobs I am very much needed in this house and our world
would come crashing down around here (not patting myself on the back too much
am I).  My children are 3, 4, and 7.  Something so risky with the apparent
health problems that it could cause would not be something that I could
consider right now.  Glad that you are in a position to be able to consider