Re: [IP] evening highs?

In a message dated 8/1/99 10:29:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Now , I put it inside a baby sock (without the
 cover or clip attached) and pin it to the inside of my t-shirt or whatever
 I'm wearing to bed, near my shoulder and forget about it!  This works really
 well for me . I've never gotten tangled int the tubing ( 42" tubing) or have
 had a site pulled out.  Hope this helps.

My son has found a sweatband and head band set he got long ago.  He uses the
headband as a garter and clips the pump to it up around his theigh if he uses
a short tube set, the sweatband around his ankle if he uses the long tubes.