Re: [IP] ICE CREAM IS GOOD FOR ME

In a message dated 7/29/99 12:52:34 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Of course that was shot to hell last night, when I said heck with the gym,
 heck with paying bills, heck with cleaning my room...I am gonna be a couch
 potato tonight and watch South Park and eat the rest of that pint... >>

Oh, sure, Sara

Catching up on e-mail and, after reading *that* flagged down my sweet baboo
(who was about to drive off to the grocery store) ... and told him to bring
me back some Chunky Monkey.

Big help *you* are ... <vbg>

Jan