Re: [IP] camps.... (warning: rant alert!)

i am quite sure that not all diabetes camps are anything like the one i
attended....  i was simply sharing my experience to encourage parents to
listen carefully to their children's experiences and watch out for
anything that does not sound right to them.....  i don't really want to
name names, as my experience with this camp was nearly ten years ago, and
it is likely that so much has changed since then, that none of what was
bad about my experience may have any relation to what currently goes on at
the camp... (whoa that sentence should be taken out and shot!)   let's try
again:  while i don't think that i'm the only person to have had a bad
experience with diabetes camp... my experience occurred sufficiently long
ago, that i don't think naming it would serve any purpose... while it may
or may not have problems now, ten years is sufficient time for all of the
problems to be generated by new and different sources, that i would know
nothing about.....  (that makes a little more sense, but i can tell i've
been at this math conference for too long, and my brain is fried!)
complain if you don't understand what i mean......

-jess

--
Jessica Elena Marder
email @ redacted