Re: [IP] transplant

Dave,  the U of Minn does do pancreas only transplants.  I do not know what
the criteria is however.  They also do live donor transplants.  A friend of
mine is thinking about getting a piece of her sister's pancreas.  The sister
has been trying to get her to do this for years.  It sounds exciting to me.
I would never ask a family member to do this.  It is risky, but this sister
really really wants to do this.  They are both RNs so they know the risks.