Re: [IP] transplant

Thanks Bob,  I have read "Showdown" and that has inspired me to pursue this.
I do want these people's email address, but I would like to get some more
info first.  The transplant question is becoming a philosophical one for me
also.  I think we need the info even if we don't want to go this route.  Our
endos should give us this option as well as for a pump or pills.  My endo
refuses to even discuss it.  Why?  Information will not kill us, but lack of
it will.  Just my opinion.  ellen