Re: [IP] preparing for camp

Brian,  I went to Baskins-Robbins and got free one scoop ice cream cones
certificates for prizes at my pump party.  Just write them a letter
explaining why you want it and they were very nice about donating.  I also
had MM moose and D pumpy stuffed animals.  Even non-pumpers like these and it
can help brainwash them and their parents somewhat.  At least, it will get
them thinking about the pump as an alternative.  I got these from the MM reps
and D reps.  I also got a couple of CDs relating to IDD from the reps.  Good
luck with camp.  ellen