Re: [IP] transplant

Ellen, they normally don't do pancreas transplants alone.  It is usually
done along with the kidney transplant.. It's true that the anti
rejection medications really play with your immune system, so the
justification for the pancreas only transplant just doesn't justify it.
the University of Miami (FL) has done quite a bit of the "leg work" on
these transplants (along with kidney) and their success rate is around
75 % (so your figures are pretty close.  There are very few hospitals
that are doing the dual transplants.  Good luck

from a transplant (kidney) recipient

Dave
mail to email @ redacted