Re: [IP] What Color is Your Pump?

I guess I will comment on the pump color even though this is not a priority
with me.  If I was getting a pump today, I would probably choose blue because
blue is my favorite color.  However, it would have to be clear blue.  I wear
a D pump and I have a clear one which I like very much.  Because it is clear,
I can eyeball the amount of insulin left.  There is a reading on the pump
that tells how much insulin is left, but eyeballing it is quick and easy.  I
can get a new pump in a year (after 4 years) so I will check into a clear
blue one, but if its not clear, I will just get the plain clear.  ellen