Re: [IP] transplant

Well Kathleen,  I guess the other 20% reject the organ.  There is risk of
course.  Transplants have improved since Deb Butterfield got hers.  I would
approach this believing very strongly that I would be among the 80%, but that
is how I approach everything.  I believe that things will work out in my
favor. I would not consider this if my children were young.  When my youngest
graduates from high school in 3 years, I want to do this for me.  ellen