[IP] back from camp too

Kevin is home in one piece! :)

Amy glad you had fun and your bgs were good. Kevin too had 2 lows. One 40 at
night that was after the dance. He said his whole cabin was low. One kid in
his cabin had a seizure but returned the next day.  (unbelievable) Other than
those 2 lows...his bgs were wonderful!!! Thanks to the pump and Kevins
remarkable carb counting! :)  Thanks for checking on him too.

kevin hated that he had to eat 3 snacks too. In fact he didnt eat lunch until
he felt hungry around 2pm coming home yesterday and then didnt eat dinner
because he wasnt hungry. I'm letting him exercise his power to choose since
he CAN with this pump. He said he didnt bolus every snack either. No one else
was...and that he felt he shouldnt. Oh well Bgs were good, so I cant complain.

I dont think Kevin would have had the lows if he knew to suspend his pump
during the dance or the activities in the hot sun.

I'm proud of what he accomplished in this week! Thanks gang for listening.

Mom of Kevin, 11, dx 12/98
pumping since May 99