Re: [IP] evening highs?

In a message dated 7/30/99 1:50:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<   my question is i've heard of some people putting it
 on the nightstand when they sleep.     i am not a "quiet" sleeper!   has
 anyone had a kink or accident with their pump falling?      >>

Hi Kim,

Your gonna love your pump!!  The first night I was on a pump , I tried
leaving it on the bedside table .  About 3 minutes later I heard a small
thump.  I figured I'd give it one more try. ( I am also not a quiet
sleeper!).  At this point, my cats thought that playing with the pump was the
greatest thing since catnip!!  Now , I put it inside a baby sock (without the
cover or clip attached) and pin it to the inside of my t-shirt or whatever
I'm wearing to bed, near my shoulder and forget about it!  This works really
well for me . I've never gotten tangled int the tubing ( 42" tubing) or have
had a site pulled out.  Hope this helps.

Wendy R.
pumping since 5/25/99