Re: [IP] headaches

Ruth,

   I also get headaches when my sugar goes low, usually when it is a very
slow drop in my sugar. I do not get headaches very often, usually only
related to low sugars. I am waiting on my insurance co. to reply on whether
they are covering the insulin pump. Hopefully in just a couple of weeks I
will be on the pump. I have been diabetic for 28 years and  looking forward
to a little freedom.

Mark