[IP] (no subject)

Today I have had a very bad day and I am very depressed.  To top it off,
this evening, I received the following e-mail from Michael (the list

<< There have been some gripes about the length the
'trailer' automatically added by your email program to your outgoing
mail. Some of the 'digest' members really object to all the
superfulous lines that get added to each digest by such things. Would
you mind shortening it a little?>>

It really upsets me that people can't come to me directly if they have a
problem with me or my posts -- instead it seems that they have gone
behind my back.  To me this seems mighty cowardly.
As for the signature line ... There is no way to reconfigure my browser
to shorten it for just this one list.  I have never had any problems
and/or complaints from any of the other lists/newsgroups I subscribe to
(there are many).  I use the same signature line for all of them.  I
fail to see why it is so difficult for a person to hit the down key or
scroll key a couple of extra times to go past it.
Perhaps the people on this list don't think I'm "good enough" for their
list (after all -- I don't even have my pump yet)!  I have tried to
participate and learn from this forum.  I was even stupid enough to feel
like I had some friends here that cared (live and learn) or that maybe
this list was kind of a family (hahaha)!  I now feel that I can't trust
anybody here because some of you have stabbed me in the back

Well, if people here want me off this list, let me know.  Maybe you will
all be happier without me!

   -- Sue

P.S.  I manually deleted my signature line this time just to make
Michael and a few unknown individuals happy!!!  Enjoy it!