[IP] s/c/t not sticking

I'd like some suggestions about making the s/c/t's stick better.  Since
Kayla started school they tend to become loose; I guess from being
outside a lot and it being so hot.  We alternate between the sils and
the comforts and have had a problem with both.  I changed her set right
after school today and after her bath tonight it was losing it's
"sticky".  I cut a hole in a tegaderm patch and covered the set with it,
so I know it will stay in place.  Is there a better way to keep it in
place (because it's a @#$^% to get the tegaderm off when it's time to
change the set)?

Thanks.  ~~Kasey