Re: [IP] I have a question

back when i was playing vollyball, the ref removed me from the game, and
had me
remove or tape down my med alert necklace before i would be allowed back in
game. their reasoning said they were aware that i was diabetic, and would
medical teams if need be. that still doesn't make much since to me, 'cause i'd
be out of their care fairly fast if i was needing medical attention. I
ended up
taping it down. i figured that would better and more noticable to have it