[IP] Steph's A1C

We just got the results of Stephanie's first post-pump HbA1c...6.5! Our brand new peds endo was very impressed (not as much as I was) and said he'd rarely seen a new pumper with results that good. I told him we have access to the world's largest pooled-knowledge regarding the pump (yep, that'd be y'all) and suggested he look into the medical professional's IP list!  Thanks bunches for everyone's help!
Betsy, mom of Steph, the 9 yo pumper