Re: [IP] Re:square wave/split bolus

I always had those BAD feelings when Megan was first diagnosed. I felt like I
could not get it right! Here I was dealing with a 20 mo old toddler and felt
guilty all the time. My pedi-endo asked me to relax, get a glass of wine and
don't worry so much about the daily numbers. At the time Megan's A1C's were in
the 6 range(honeymoon).

 Now with the pump it's SO easy to correct those highs without crashing her
I finally am over the "It's my fault" and say let's take care of the high and
try to do better next time! And we will!!!!

Judy C.