Re: [IP] emails

> > I've gotten lots of spam. Usually get-rich schemes and occasionally X-rated
> > stuff. I just forward it all to my ISP's "abuse" address and then delete it

That does no good. The ISP abuse address if for stuff emanating from
their site. JOIN and send such SPAM to 'abuse.net'. They
automatically forward it to the correct ISP for disposition.
I have a 50% success rate with disconnected accounts for such
spammers if the header contains their e-mail address somewhere.

see http://abuse.net

Since this is a closed list, we will not receive SPAM to the list and
since the discussion is a bit off topic, I will be happy to assist
any of the list members with this if you e-mail me privately