From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Does the depression really go away?????????
Date: Sunday, August 30, 1998 9:22 AM

Depression takes a long time to go away.  I'd say it took at least 6 months
meds (Zoloft) before the swings stopped and I could say, wow, i feel good!.
Give it time, talk to your doc about your concerns.  They may need to try a
different dosage or another medication.  Keep working with it and work
the things which seem to trigger the depression.

you're doing great, Kerry.  Keep up the progress.  You'll get there.  i
it's hard, but it will get better.  Communicate with your doctor.