Re: [IP] news

I live in the  Chestnut Hill area if Phila.   Some names that might help you are
Charles Lee, MD.  He was medical director at the hospital but has retired.
Another MD who might help you is Roger Kyle.  His father was a well known Md. In
endocronology. He treated my IDDM for 35 years at the University of Penna.  If you
need contacts at the univ. of Penna. Hosp.   let me know. I have some.      Sally