Re: [IP] I have a question

I can't figure out why a coach would let a student athlete not protect himself
through wearing a medical bracelet. I would take this up with the coach, the
principal and the athletic director. As far as Im aware of, there are no
athletic rules which would prohibit this. Normal jewelry, I can understand,
but this is a lifesaving bracelet. Make sure you are heard and let us know how
it turns out.